Thursday, July 22, 2004

it's all gone, children. my signature repunzel locks now lie captured in a ziplock bag on the counter, ready to be carried by the powers of the us postal service to a charitable organization... 14 glorious inches. gone, daddy, gone.

and me. i can now officially score you a point the next time you engage in a round of hipster bingo.

i like to call it my karen o hair. (she is, after all, my new debbie harry.)

hopefully i will have a picture soon. in the mean time, i revel in the thought of the money i will save on shampoo and conditioner... the weight lifted from my messenger bag now that i no longer require a hairbrush better resembling a dominatrix's tool... the idea of never needing another ponytail holder around my wrist before i can go out dancing...

now i understand.

thank you my beloved katherine and my newly beloved deena. heidi now feels not only cute, but now damn near hot.

i believe glamourpuss is the word i have been wearing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home