Tuesday, July 20, 2004

great moments in recent heidi history i have somehow neglected to document here. surprise, surprise.

1.my roommate, the beautiful and lovely megan, has dubbed me a queen of one-liners this past week. the most notable among them comes at the end of this tale:

the "good boy" - title now revoked - earned his heartbreak, if indeed there ever really was any. things were finalized on a monday. that friday we were out to azul, where i ran into him when i really didn't need to mentally. so i spoke enough to be polite, but then managed to drink and dance myself into obliviousness. in the meantime, he was leaving (unbeknownst to me) with one of my good friends.

come sunday, i go to his place to retrieve what i thought to be the last of my things. since we never ever got to stay at my place, i didn't have to return anything. i got a sappy goodbye and i really did love you, blah blah blah. all the while, he had just 24 hours before banged one of my close friends in that very house. and poorly from what i understand.

a week later she couldn't take it. she had been beating herself up about it and confessedit to me. i couldn't be angry with her. she was upset enough herself. he, however, had discarded it as if it were nothing.

don't get me wrong, here. i am elated he slept with someone else. i am not elated he chose my pool of friends to find his victim. and then kissed me goodbye with the same mouth that - well, nevermind. he didn't do that. that was part of our problem to begin with... but the point is that that was still prety sleazy.

so - i am informed by her. within hours i found myself back at azul with three of my bestest friends. as soon as i walk in, there he is. he makes a bee line for me. how do i handle this?

touches my shoulder - hey.

so you fucked _____!

megan as so proud, she had to stifle the excited laughter.

i then asked if he could not start by sleeping with all my friends. if it was some tactic to make me feel sorry i had left him, then it backfired. dumb jerk.

and i have now developed a crush that can never come to fruition and it has so much to do with the time i wasted on him. damnit!

2. heidi did something amazingly a)spontaneous, b)desperate, and c) stupid that now trumps anything i have ever stung you with in a game of never ever have i ever.

i met a stranger at a hotel for sex.

fortunately, he did not turn out to be a psycho and it was the westin, which was pretty hot. so was some of the sex.

sadly, not all of the sex. and i sensed attachment the next morning. no - i didn't sense it. no pretending. it was there. i ran scared like a little boy. note to self. that's done. i can mark that one on the purity test now. i don't need to do that again.

unless it's a rock star.

and a british one at that. or irish. or scottish.

or this boy that has haunted my every dream for the last few weeks. stop your snickering, case. you blog whore.

3. not a great moment, but a rant. have i addressed this before? sorry if i have, but i insist on doing it again.

how is it possible that boys who can kiss beautifully can't give head and boys who give head beautifully cannot kiss? there are a few exceptions, but they should be the rule. not the other way around. how is it that i left a perfectly beautiful boy who both just fine to go out and explore, only to stumble on this phenomenon. a stumble that has left me with quite a bump on my head, might i add.

explain this to me. someone please.

i am dying here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home