Thursday, April 01, 2004

a very short list of things that i love:

the smell of fresh cut grass
the smellof burning matches or a campfire
cadbury dairy milk chocolate
the part in "beautiful day" by u2 where the edge hits that high note
a deep midnight blue
my best friends - i would list them, but i will inevitably leave out someone vital by accident
my roomate's dog, dillon
getting texts from said roomate that say "love ya, whore"
having the two greatest parents on earth
the new remix of "english summer rain" - esp. when brian sings "i can't sleep without your breathing"
scotland
the way simon looks at me right before and right after he kisses me
the way simon kisses me - there is NO comparison, NO competition
dancing to anything rene will play
the hematite choker i bought the day i saw scott ian of anthrax
GEORGE HARRISON
all things keith haring, esp the picture now permanently inked on my body
TAZO passion tea w/ tons of honey
vanilla anything (esp. vodka)
key lime martinis
key lime pie
having my hair played with/brushed/washed
the taste of simon's lips
jeff buckley's voice
almodovar films
Lost in Translation
being a size 12 again
my "niece" chloe
when i know the answer to the music questions at trivia before the host is finished asking them
"15 minutes old" by snow patrol, "maps" by the yeah yeah yeahs, "happy" by the wrens
the lyric "you pour yourself over me like the sun through the blinds"
did i mention dancing?
good theatre
being a part of good theatre
when simon approaches me from behind, sweeps my hair to the side, and plants a gentle kiss just below my neckline
the way his head tilts back and his eyes close when i wash his hair
spending money on people i love
roadtrips
being an only child, but having christopher as my surrogate brother
having lexie as my surrogate sister, even if she is on the other side of the country
that i went to vegas and never gambled once
shoes with chunky, luggy heels and soles
the cover photograph on "Sleeping with Ghosts"
plain hoop earrings
the city at night
singing to the radio as i drive
singing to the radio as i drive, with simon's hand resting on my knee or the back of my neck
sleeping in
hearing songs in my dreams
love





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home