Wednesday, November 19, 2003

no news is good news i guess...

or not. the last couple of weeks have been pretty low key.

however, i am now the proud owner of my very first tattoo. the keith haring angel i have always wanted now resides just above my front right hip. less painful than menstrual cramps and the artist was pretty fucking hot to boot. i think my roommate won him over though, so i expect to see him in my apartment at a later date. oh, becca.... to be young again.

i am really glad i decided on my front hip instead of my back hip, above my breast or on my left shoulder like i had originally contemplated. as not-painful as it proved itself, it is still easily irritated. at least here i can sit with my shirt pulled up and shower sideways until it heals. after the fiasco this morning inthe shower, i can't imagine washing this mess of hair with it on my shoulder. water isn't suppose to "beat on it," so i guess i would be confined to baths for two weeks.

she really does make me happy. i am already thinking about what i can add to her... and about my next one. the whole painting has an ocean and a dolphin and stuff, but i think i may stick to simply accenting my angel.

tomorrow night i leave for las vegas. i am soooooo thrilled. i can't wait to see lexis, to meet chloe, all of it. most importantly... the change of scenery. god, do i need it.

i'll be spending tuesday there alone - what case has referred to as what could be my "Lost in Translation" experience... i love that analogy. i can't wait to find out. but that's the night of placebo, so maybe if i hang out at the hotel enough (where the concert venue is as well) - i might see the boys roll in. brian molko cannot possibly be that easy to miss. he's practically my height when i wear heels - and when, i ask, do i not?

i have missed alexis immensely as well. i was a little scared at first, things have changed so much. but then, no they really haven't. on the phone the other night, you never would have known that it had been a year and change and 1000 miles since we'd spoken.

blessed i am with amazing friends... alexis, nicole, katherine, case.... i truly am lucky.

this past week was a concert extravaganza. going to athens to see badly drawn boy with griffin, dryden, and jeanee was definitely the highlight. the show was pretty good... especially after the intermission. the crowd were asses and he wasn't taking it well, but overallthe musc sounded fantastic. but the best part was just sitting in the coffee shop with everybody hanging out, watching boys... wait - that was just me. watching the boys...

la guns - not tthe same without 3/5 of the lineup in tact, but fun all the same. and the crowd - wow. i'll let your imagination run wild with that one.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home