Wednesday, November 02, 2005

walking from station to work/work to station to day i was almost run over 4 times.

this trek is maybe half a mile each way.

all 4 times i was in the crosswalk.

all 4 times i was in the crosswalk while the signal showed a white familiar stick figure, the universal sign for "OK TO CROSS."

so here's my question.... do drivers just want to hit those of us on foot because they feel we "entitled pedestrians" are self-righteously mocking them with our walking?

i am just curious...

next time: the question of letting people out of train cars and/or elevators before getting on yourself... too much like rocket science?

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People used to try to kill me when I walked to work from the train station as well.

Now people try to kill me while riding on my scooter.

When do I get to be the person who is trying to kill, instead of always scrambling out of the way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home