Monday, October 31, 2005

ten things i would do if i could do anything (and not necessarily the the first or top ten):

send electric shocks through drivers' bodies if they turn or change lanes without using their signal
(emergency situations excluded)

kiss danny goffey square on the mouth
(ok, kiss all of supergrass.. there i said it)

outlaw the abuse of cologne

have the powers of that guy on "superfriends" - was it elastic man? - who could stretch, but only in my legs

eat scones with clotted cream and jam every morning and afternoon with tea
(and never see the effects of this on my thighs or my teeth)

kiss colin greenwood square on the mouth


hang dj's that mash up classic u2 with whitney houston and legitimately think what they've done is a good thing

make sure every child was raised with love, care, and the muppet show

instill in every human brain the difference between a theatre and a cinema
(no ma'am we are showing "madagascar" here)

make peanut better cookies fat and carb free and travel less expensive than food

i guess that's kind of eleven things, huh?

well, it's my blog. i'll do what i want!

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger aimee said...

Hey Heidi!
Just wanted to let you know that you have me hooked on The Decemberists. A friend of mine burned some songs for me and I have been listening to them on my new iPod nano.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger aimee said...

And yes, I have finally joined the iPod cult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home