Thursday, October 27, 2005

further bizarro events of heidi's week:

once upon a time i dated a boy on the other coast. he turned out to be a self-loathing negator (pronounced NEG-A-TORE), so that ended.

once upon a time, while dating said boy, i had a standing tuesday night trivia date with friends at a bar just down from my place. at said bar there was a really hot bartender. hot because he might as well have been boy-in-nevada's doppelganger.

ok, he was taller, darker hair, and he didn't have massive drummer arms, but beyond that... practical twins.

that relationship went down like a lead zeppelin, and shortly after we ceased our trivia-going as one of us neared a birthing (not me, i am sure you know) and two of us a venture to the land of scot.

neither the boy, nor his doppelganger were ever seen again.

until...

last night i came to see the current adult puppetry offering. i sat with our two canadian guests and let them regale me with what's great about (pronounced A-BOOT) living in (my future home) toronto.

i leaned to my right to make some pointed comment to one of my companions and caught a glimpse of something that i was not prepared for. i sat still like a deer in headlights until to my complete relief, reason came back to me and i saw that it was only the double.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home