Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pushing - and with a good deal of force - is required, but sometimes I can be a big meanie bitch.

If this thought shocks you or is something you'd prefer not to see proven, stop reading here.

Still with me? I'll give you some more time, coz I am about to do some offending, I am sure.

Ok - here goes.

I have officially been provoked to the point that I am starting a LjC log. What, pray tell, the hell is an LjC, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya.

An LjC is a human being. One that I am forced to speak to on a semi-regular basis. One who, upon hearing their name in greeting, I know I won't be free of for a minimum of 20 minutes. And one who - here it comes, you still have time - and I am serious, this is heartless - feels the need to remind me with each phone call, relevant or not (and most often not) that they are terminally ill.

This is excluding, of course, the 7-minute lecture I was miraculously spared today on their child's unique form of autism and their unbearable sob, which is ceaseless, despite whether or not conversation even begins to warrant it.

I would spare this human my wrath and offer at least my empathy, but I tried that and they still insist on milking it for all its worth... and I would refrain from being so hateful if that were not ever-so-clearly the case.

So, without furthering the extent to which i am making myself look like an ass and a half, here begind the LjC log:

1-11-2006: 9 minutes
ti count 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home