Thursday, September 22, 2005

two of my favorite boys (or men, if you'd rather) have birthdays this weekend. mix cds are currently being compiled in my brain and in ilya's hard drive, soon to be delivered into their hands (by my own or the postman's)...

in the meantime, however, in salute to each of them on their 28th year of existence, here is a small list of the reasons i love them so much. some of you may be able to tell whom is who (hopefully the boys themselves at the very least), but if you can't... well, that's part of the fun.

-defying a hussy and getting me a ron weasly t-shirt anyway
-"watching heidi dance reminds me of just how white i am"
-making sure i got home on bastille day
-the promise that no saturday night in atlanta has to be boring as long as there's c and maryoke - we're gonna sing leather and lace one of these days, boy
-literally ordering me a second and a third margarita when i wasn't looking
-being the gift-giving king (or... queen?) -instictively knowing concert for george would be a good gift
- asking to make my weeding cake
-never letting physical distance seem like distance
-paying me the single-handed greatest compliment a guy who's not your boyfriend could ever pay you... and sincerely
-the knowledge that if either one is around, i will never need for a dance partner
-slipping up and saying, "i love you too" ("i was in the bathroom. you caught me off-guard!")
-making me enjoy the new gwen stefani album
-appreciating hair metal. i bet he would've gone to see la guns with me, dammit!
-and hanging out with either/both of their fine-ass selves always makes me feel like a hot mama

happy birthday, my darling ch---(x2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home