Thursday, September 15, 2005

something i experienced my senior year of college - the greatest concert experience of my life, hands down - was something i thought would never happen again.

especially after david j himself told me that due to daniel ash's physical condition (in turn due to numerous motorcycle mishaps), that love and rockets were not planning on any touring as part of their own reuniting... (and then HUGGED ME - sorry...)

but yesterday i heard it. and yesterday i spent money i don't really have in celebration of it.

not just david and daniel and kevin, but peter too!!!!!! BAUHAUS - touring again. and coming to my precious ATL.

granted, it can never surpass the Gotham show, as it was also the loss of my bauhaus virginity, but it may damn well come in second and dethrone those radiohead people.

here's a giddy girl. a broke giddy girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home