Monday, September 26, 2005

no rest for the wicked, i suppose...

tonight i have a date with my hussy, friday's birthday boy, and four lovely young british men.

tomorrow a former co-worker and fellow anglophile and i have a date with the brothers unibrow - here's hoping those pangs of suspicion are just in my head... but something tells me i should be concerned if they chose imposters of themselves to open...

wednesday i have reserved a day for a hellish game of catch-up where my prop work is concerned.. but won't it be nice when i can say i am done done done.

thursday the hussy and i are back together to visit our future object of polygamy, and re-experience one of the best live shows ever... me heart the dekabreestee !

and then my weekend begins... already jam-packed with even more projects.

and a happy early birthday to my favorite man in the whole world... (my daddy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home