Sunday, June 05, 2005

try to convince a russian - more appropriately mine - that there's such a thing has this:

sleeping too much makes you groggy and more tired.

i dare you to try. for weeks now, since we have officially shared a residence to pinpoint a start point, i have been retiring with my sweetheart well before 11pm. in my "single days" this thought would have been not only unheard of but, in fact, entirely ludicrous. nevertheless, with the argument that i am increasingly too damned difficult to get out of bed each morning, it has been insisted to me that it is both viable and necessary.

the situation has worsened over the past few days... that "increasingly too damned diificult" leaning toward impossible. one might call me lacking in self-discipline. one might even venture "lazy."

i however seem to see a slight though it may be pattern of earlier to bed later to rise. i think my body just can't cope with that much downtime and it is sufficiently freaking out.

i am simply getting too much sleep at night.

but no one - or at least no one that i live with - seems to believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home