Monday, February 14, 2005

At the risk of this turning into one of those inane blogs where some girl just gushes - albeit not outright, as that would defeat her self-image as "strong independent woman" - about some boy who is at the center of her universe and upon whose moods and actions the ways of her world are utterly dependent, I have found myself reluctant to write too many "let me tell you about this amazing fucking man that I sleep next to every night" entries.

So, in the spirit of a Valentine's Day we - the Russian and I - have decided not to celebrate, here I offer one short anecdote.

I solemnly swear to subject my readers to as few of these as I can possibly stand to NOT write.

The past seven days I have been inundated with phlegm and the cold & flu strains it rides in on. Breathing feels like a million tiny mudskippers flopping around on my lungs. Robitussin has replaced tea and fruit as my primary source of sustenance. Every muscle in my body had thrown up a white flag. What I am trying to say is I have felt like shit - complete and total.

To add to my anguish, sex is being withheld from me. "I don't have sex with a sick woman."

"But why????????" (read as "whhhiiinnneee?")

Answer: Because she needs her energy to get better. Now go lay down while I make you soup. (Followed by kiss on the forehead.)

How can I not love him? The evil little fucker.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My post has been deleted?

Gee, what did I say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home