Thursday, August 04, 2005

though it was easily 22 years ago, i remember it vividly. it was my first time seeing ET through to the end. i was 5? i believe. i was utterly heartbroken. my first experience with tear-jerking, and there i was leaving the cinema in my dad's arms, head thrown over his shoulder, gasping for breath between the crying fits... i had no idea what was happening to me.

the day before yesterday i found myself reminded of/re-experiencing this as i finished book 6.

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LAUGH AT ME.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Aww. You're not the only one. Not me (I never read past #3) but someone I was talking to last night expressed a similar feeling.

Hugs!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger aimee said...

Don't give anything away! I am not finished with #6.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home