Thursday, August 18, 2005

from here on out, august 18th shall be referred to as Heidi's New Year's Eve... like Chinese new year, but different.

and with that my first ever set of Heidi's New Year resolutions. or resolution (no s).

blog-surfing via the "NEXT BLOG" button located in the top right-hand corner of your screen, I made today's observation. most blogs suck.

not saying mine is magnificent, but i feel some effort is made to keep it a least somewhat interesting, if not entertaining. i do my best to not write anything unworthy of being read.

i resolve to be a better and more frequent blogger and to at least contribute one observation every day that the wonderous world wide web is available to me.

so that is my birthday - rather my new year's gift to you dear reader. i will try harder to make this worth the time you're wasting at work reading it.

side note: new year's gift. my soviet-union-born love with the anti-organized-religion upbringing who has never celebrated a christmas in his life excepting the one MY family coerced him into this past year would be very proud to see my use of this term.

for another of today's observation see today's earlier post. i apologize if "TMI" comes to mind.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Yay more Heidi. Online, phoneline, offline... I'm just a Heidi addict!

I'll remember the b-day eve next time, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home