Friday, November 10, 2006

071161 - I made my wish and ate my magic ticket. A few moments later, I thought to myself, "Perhaps I should have wished for this bus not to tip over the way we're fishtailing on this ice." Alas, the driver was a seasoned one, and my wish would have been wasted.

I kissed Lenin on the forehead. There is photographic evidence. Dasha says that the CIA might take a special interest in such a picture. I say I have my answer for them ready -
"Oh, I thought it was John."
Nevertheless, you'll find no link to my portrait with Vladdy.

I have yet to have even a drop of vodka. What is that like?

Alina Adolfovna is, as Ilya put it, feeding me to kill me. Better this, I guess, than my mother-in-law actually feeding me to actually kill me... eh?

Night starts to fall here at 3 in the afternoon. My body has held out or Russia to start responding appropriately to such things. Husband says wifey "hibernates like bear."

While the rest of you are starting your day, I watch the sun melt into a blanket of snow.

Maybe I have lost weight. But I probably just feel thinner because here, I am not thought remotely close to fat. I find the only thing to be self-conscious about is being American. And that whole falling on my ass in the street thing.

Trying to read Cyrillic is like deciphering secret code.
A is A. B is V. C is S. N is E, but backwards. For that matter, so is E. P is R and M is M, but 3 is Z. My name starts with X and there isn't a single H in my name. My mama's name - Sherry - it begins with W. The rest might as well be Greek.

You have been reading Xaugu Kpohuku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home